Crested Butte’s vast trail network makes snowmobiling an ideal activity for riders of all skill sets. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or just want a scenic cruise through nature, snowmobiling gives you the flexibility to ride your way!
There are as many fantastic snowmobiling areas around Crested Butte as there are tour operators ready to show you around. So take your pick, from beginner to seasoned “sled head,” technical trails to wide meadows. Crested Butte snowmobile options are almost limitless.
- Crested Butte has an almost overwhelming snowmobile trail network, but definitely check out Lake Irwin and Lost Lake.
- Kebler Pass Road alone is a great ride, but it also accesses big meadow play areas.
- Beginner and intermediate riders can’t go wrong at Lake Irwin where the scenery alone is worth the trip.
- Lost Lake is popular with advanced riders seeking single track and off-trail powder stashes.
- Find big, wide-open play areas on Kebler Pass and Splain Gulch
Find out more information by visiting the Snowmobile Central Reservations website or by calling 970-349-2441.