Is your Crested Butte home vacant for 6 months or more during the year?
If you’re using your property only in the summer, winter or not at all, the best way to either offset or even exceed your expenses is to offer a long term contract to a seasonal or full-time resident. Let us take care of the advertising, tenant screening, processing of rent payments, and the other day-to-day operations of being a landlord. All completely hassle free for you!
Our marketing efforts have brought us more tenants than condos in our inventory!
Let our long term rental manager with 30 years of experience in the Crested Butte Area assist you with meeting your income requirements using her knowledge of the market.
Some of the services you can expect when signing with Crested Butte Lodging:
- Escorted showings to potential tenants
- Applicant screening and reference verification
- Inventory and inspections prior to tenant move-in
- Collection of first, last, and security deposit at the time of move-in
- Confirmation of utility accounts accurately transferred to tenants at time of move-in and move-out
- Occupied inspections to ensure conditions and compliance with lease terms
- Crested Butte Lodging has its’ own technicians for requested or needed maintenance in most instances, including but not limited to basic carpentry,
- plumbing, and electrical – saving expenses on subcontracted labor cost
- Coordinate tenant occupied showings for properties listed for sale
- Move-out inspection, determination of additional cleaning charges and maintenance if needed to be collect from tenant deposits
- Promptly prepare monthly statements and monthly payment remittance
- Want to make improvements to your investment property? We can help with that, too.